Project "Promotion of cross-border cooperation between NRW and the Netherlands in the school sector"
The project "Promotion of cross-border cooperation between NRW and the Netherlands in the school sector" includes the establishment of cross-border cooperation between German and Dutch vocational colleges and institutions in the vocational field. The funding is provided by Unit 314 of the Ministry of School and Education NRW. It is planned to increase the professional and didactic exchange for the design and integration of digital teaching / learning concepts, the implementation of German-Dutch modules in the curriculum and the integration of intercultural aspects. Furthermore, a German-Dutch network for the placement and support of internships in the Netherlands and North Rhine-Westphalia is being established and intensified. For this purpose, an APP is to be tested, which serves to support and accompany participants during an internship in other European countries. For the first time, individual modules of the dual system - such as "Proactive Security and Border Control", "European and International Law" or "Technical Security" - in the "Protection and Security" area have been taken over.
The German partners include:
- the office for EU projects of the district government of Duesseldorf (GEB),
- the vocational college Volksgartenstrasse in Mönchengladbach,
- the vocational college West of the city of Essen,
- the University of Paderborn,
- the EUREGIO house in Mönchengladbach.
Participate on the Dutch side:
- the ROC guild Opleidigen in Roermond,
- the Albeda College in Rotterdam.
The duration of the project ends on 31st December 2019.